Dead Island

Nemesis

As a fan of the L4D series, when word of this leaked out, I of course was intrigued... now that intrigue has now turned into "I GOTTA HAVE THIS GAME". If you've played L4D/L4D2, then U have an idea what this game is about... U & a band of survivors are trying to escape from hordes of undead who want to make U their next meal... but that's where the similarities end. The creators of this game took L4D as their inspiration & crafted their own beast that offers up something more. Co-Op still plays a huge role in this but now they've introduced a leveling system for your character... this helps flesh out just how U want to play the game with your character. Also, Melee is going to have more of an impact in this than it did in L4D. As usual, details that truly explain more of the guts & glory of this game are still under wraps, but that should change soon enough, especially with E3 happening next month.

If this game lives up to all its HYPE, then I can easily see it being a must-have for upcoming LAN Parties.

Dead Island -->> 8/1/11

What are your thoughts/impressions?

-- Nem