WNY Gamers Club May Event

I got a copy of it that am looking to part with for $20 as I ended up buying the complete Rockstar pack on Steam when it was 75% off

Wish I'd seen this before I went out to Target this morning. Bring it with you, I'm sure someone who doesn't have it will want to buy it if we all start playing it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a copy of it that am looking to part with for $20 as I ended up buying the complete Rockstar pack on Steam when it was 75% off

Very cool. Now we will have an extra seat. at the very least you could rent it to someone the day of, but the update takes a very long time to download. I would love to see a ton of guys stupidly running off in a race. it's stupid fun and a great break game between bad company, left for dead 2, and STARCRAFT 2!

:)

I should see if my wife will let me duck away for this...I'm pretty sure there's nothing going on Saturday, so count me in!

I may even have some coupon codes for my iPhone game to pass out!

Edited by JonnyFunFun

I have learned two new things playing the past two weeks.

GTA V is the only game i have ever been called a "Whore - Whore", ---Cant help it. I had a bus, they all got in.

And despite what common sense would lead you to believe, Launching an infernus[fast car] into a hovering helicopter doesn't end well for the infernus

Edited by Lapres_3

I should see if my wife will let me duck away for this...I'm pretty sure there's nothing going on Saturday, so count me in!

Yeah! I see your app is out! good luck with it... I'll have to pick your brain if you swing by (provided you let me)

Yeah! I see your app is out! good luck with it... I'll have to pick your brain if you swing by (provided you let me)

I will be there - and you sure can pick my brain. I'm assuming you've got a boatload of iPhone dev-related questions?

Oh, I will have coupon codes for my game to give away for the first few people who gank me and actually have the devices.

I will be there - and you sure can pick my brain. I'm assuming you've got a boatload of iPhone dev-related questions?

Oh, I will have coupon codes for my game to give away for the first few people who gank me and actually have the devices.

Does my 1G iPod Touch count? :)

I'm coming - just me, nobody else. I'm small enough to count as 3/4 of a person of things get tight. I'll also gladly cuddle with sexy man Henry (if required).

Also - I'm not sure if I should bother bringing my file box or just leave the massive beast at home...thoughts?

Edited by JonnyFunFun

I'm coming - just me, nobody else. I'm small enough to count as 3/4 of a person of things get tight. I'll also gladly cuddle with sexy man Henry (if required).

Also - I'm not sure if I should bother bringing my file box or just leave the massive beast at home...thoughts?

Can this "massive beast" be accessed remotely? if so, I'd say leave it home! If not then bring it and I think it and my new server can get cozy...