New Taoist Tai Chi Class started

For those that have been interested, there is a new beginners Taoist Tai Chi class that just started that you can still get in on.  See my sig below.  It's over on Kenmore Ave by St. Joes.  Mondays & Wednesdays from 6-7pm for 3 months.  You will learn all 108 movements of the Taoist Tai Chi set taught by yours truly.  I 1st began doing Taoist Tai Chi in 1996 (damn 14 years).  Next week Monday will probably be the last day to join for this session as the class will then be too far ahead after that. 

Tai Chi sounds interesting but I always figured it would be a touch low key for me. Im a more traditional martial artist hitting the dojo for those usually aggressive workouts / training sessions / conditioning sessions.

I havent spent enough time to learn about it. Is there a taught for self defense fighting art in there or is it mostly designed as a light conditioning wellness art ?

TY for the offering, its always a joy to see martial arts programs in this area.

Taoist Tai Chi is for health and we do not teach the combat aspect of tai chi. as for a work out, I guess you don't realize that in some of our classes people nearly collapse on the floor and can hardly walk. The average class isn't that tough but even I have had times where my legs gave out on me. Don't think lightly of the internal arts.