WNY Gamers Club March LAN Event

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be fantastic. I'll do up a skype server on my 2nd internet line if anyone would be interested, unless you want to host it there. We use it and have 8 guys in there at times, one of us hosts and its still clear as day. Just pretend I'm there, watching my figure and didnt go in on pizza, lol.

BCBF2 should be cleaner by then I hope. I still can barely play it atm, or I can just in a limited fashion. Like playing without 1/3 of my game controls, lol.

BTW if anyone wants a brand new copy of the game. Say $35 or $40 let me know. I'll post in the sale section.

I'm planning on being there... though Tecboy only bringing 4 chairs for his HUGE a$$ may not be enough!! B)

I'm definitely game for some BFBC2, L4D2, Nazi Zombies in CoD:WaW, Serious Sam 1st Encounter HD & whatever else rolls our way.

Nazi Zombies was a total blast @ the last lan, so I would like to see it make the rounds again.

-- Nem

I'm planning on being there... though Tecboy only bringing 4 chairs for his HUGE a$$ may not be enough!! B)

-- Nem

Better that you sit in Jeff chairs... ...your HUGE A$$ breaks another one of mine you can bring your own :P muahhaha... @ $25 a pop not cheap and I still can not find another black padded one to match my other 3 and the card table :)

I'm planning on being there... though Tecboy only bringing 4 chairs for his HUGE a$$ may not be enough!! :harhar:

-- Nem

Better that you sit in Jeff chairs... ...your HUGE A$$ breaks another one of mine you can bring your own :P muahhaha... @ $25 a pop not cheap and I still can not find another black padded one to match my other 3 and the card table :(

Nem might be on to something :P Start charging based on how much you guys weigh!! Hell, I could retire off of Jay's ginormous ass!! :) Sounds like Jay has epic chair fail!! maybe we can start a betting pool of where and when he breaks the next one?? B)

I'm planning on being there... though Tecboy only bringing 4 chairs for his HUGE a$$ may not be enough!! :harhar:

-- Nem

Better that you sit in Jeff chairs... ...your HUGE A$$ breaks another one of mine you can bring your own :P muahhaha... @ $25 a pop not cheap and I still can not find another black padded one to match my other 3 and the card table :(

Nem might be on to something :rocker: Start charging based on how much you guys weigh!! Hell, I could retire off of Jay's ginormous ass!! :ThanxSmiley: Sounds like Jay has epic chair fail!! maybe we can start a betting pool of where and when he breaks the next one?? :construction:

WOW!! I will try to be my chair, but I am sure I will be there after 8:00 PM.

@ Scaz - I hope you realize that Jay (Nemesis) and myself like to jest... :construction: and it is all harmless fun! (although, if he took it seriously, my ninja like reflexes would make quick work of him!) :ThanxSmiley:

Last minute request... ...If any one has an active TW Modem and the would be willing to bring it for the day that be cool as I have got my hands on a Cisco Dual WAN router and would like to try it out... ...Tanks