WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

Saturday February 13th, 2010

starting around 2pm

We have spots for 14 so let us know you're coming to guarantee one. There will be the usual chips, pop and food. Thanks!

*** Please bring your own LONG network cables ***

I'm sure games to play will consist of L4D2 and Serious Sam HD along with that 1st person space shooter (name escapes me) and whatever else we get working... :)

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

I'm in :) Lapres we need your larger group server workin for L4D2, lol. I hate just missing a round cause 8 person filled up to quick, lol. And barring the server being temperamentally non functional again...

We need a fallback shooter that we can pop a server up for and leave up. One that we can all play whether we have it or not at that time, so in between rounds of size limited games like L4D2 the rest of us can jump into and blast away to pass the time.

I'd suggest CoD4 (other viables I like are Far Cry and BF2). A game that we know all of us can install effectively enough and run as a backup choice. CoD4 is a very quick n easy install.

Also I woulnd't mind trying out Stalker or Stalker Clear Skies multiplayer as well. I got them with the steam sale, but I have all the necessary stuff for it as well somewhere around here.

SS HD though intriguing isnt something I want to spend $20 on right now :) If theres a touch of luck they'll sale price it again before then and I can reconsider it.

Other suggestions ?

Edited by WarSpartan

I'm in.

Yeah, i suck at hosting servers. This time around ill have a maplist defined to see if it cycles properly.

Im with WarZ, it would be nice to have a game to fall back on if you get left out of the L4d Server. Or if you run XP and dont have DX10 to run Shattered Horizons :)