WNY Gamers Club - September LAN Event

LPE is next month, hoping to get the sign up going and posted this week.

Oh, awesome. I'll be sure to get time off for it.

I'm also looking to haul my Canon XL-2 along and get some B-roll footage of the event for a production I'm doing this semester, would that be okay? I'm also looking to do an interview with someone who knows a bit of history surrounding the WNYGC. Wouldn't be more than 15-20 minutes of their time.

If you'd like, I can contact whomever it may concern in private with more details.

I'm also looking to haul my Canon XL-2 along and get some B-roll footage of the event for a production I'm doing this semester, would that be okay? I'm also looking to do an interview with someone who knows a bit of history surrounding the WNYGC. Wouldn't be more than 15-20 minutes of their time.

If you'd like, I can contact whomever it may concern in private with more details.

i charge 100 dollars an hr minimum 1 hr for my image to be used during an event :vio37:

i charge 100 dollars an hr minimum 1 hr for my image to be used during an event :vio37:

No prob, I'll just blur out your face like they do on Cops. :D