WNY Gamers Club - June LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

Saturday June 13th, 2009

starting at 2pm

We will have tables/seats for approx 15 to 17+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, pop and food. PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks.

Our normal 2nd staurday of month house LANs are free of cost, though we do all pitch in for pizza wings or just pass the menu. Feel free to pass this invite along....

318 Buffalo St.

Hamburg, NY 14075

Google Map Directions - Driveway is on Oliver Place across from Tim Horton's

Stashman, now U sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.

As for U Techboy, I'm going to attempt to be there so I can add more of your face to my tires since what's on there is FINALLY starting to wear off.. the coating was very thick from last time ;-)

I already have plans for that day that I'm trying to reschedule to make room for the LAN... so we'll see what happens. May & June are typically very bad months for me & lan parties.

-- Nem

I am going to this LAN Party which that you speak of. Therefore I will be showing up promptly at the period of time that was previously established in the post up there somewhere.

Stashman, now U sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.

As for U Techboy, I'm going to attempt to be there so I can add more of your face to my tires since what's on there is FINALLY starting to wear off.. the coating was very thick from last time ;-)

I already have plans for that day that I'm trying to reschedule to make room for the LAN... so we'll see what happens. May & June are typically very bad months for me & lan parties.

-- Nem

I am going to this LAN Party which that you speak of. Therefore I will be showing up promptly at the period of time that was previously established in the post up there somewhere.

That wasn't my face on your tires but just a lot of your crap that has worn thin!! :D

I think I will have that day off and be in town. Any takers for some CoD4 ?

On the subject of CoD4, not sure if you noticed, but there will be a CoD4 tourney at MassiveLAN this year, it is being held by one of the sponsors, so no bias from staff (completely in the sponsors hands). Every one is welcome to join in, the sponsor will be on site running the servers and video capturing the whole event.

As far as Me, and by Me I mean I, I am in no way Captain Jack Sparrow, but by chance I was, hats off to thee.

Unfortunately my hat will not come off and I may sadly not be coming to this party because I was not prepared for unforeseen consequences.

My STEAM account has been jacked and I'm trying to get it back as fast as possible.

If I don't have it back in time, should I still come or should I just stay home and save myself the trip?

:D :chair: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Edited by STASHMAN3000