WNY Gamers Club - May LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club May LAN Event

Saturday May 9th, 2009

starting at 2pm

We will have tables/seats for approx 15 to 17+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, pop and food. PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks.

Our normal 2nd staurday of month house LANs are free of cost, though we do all pitch in for pizza wings or just pass the menu. Feel free to pass this invite along....

318 Buffalo St.

Hamburg, NY 14075

Google Map Directions - Driveway is on Oliver Place across from Tim Horton's

Hmmm... I guess since I'm the 1st to respond that I'll make an appearance :toot:

Tecboy, since I'm sure Burnout Paradise will be making the rounds, make sure to bring your controller for it, not that it'll help U much against me!! :)

-- Nem

Hmmm... I guess since I'm the 1st to respond that I'll make an appearance :toot:

Tecboy, since I'm sure Burnout Paradise will be making the rounds, make sure to bring your controller for it, not that it'll help U much against me!! :)

-- Nem

I'll be there as well, As for Nemesis' challenge, all I have to say is we'll play some cops and robbers... :toot:

Should be good this time, clearing out the other room so will have 17 seats with room for 2 more if needed.

Cool! More seats so we can watch henry tweek on the timmy ho's punks!! :)

Should be good this time, clearing out the other room so will have 17 seats with room for 2 more if needed.

Cool! More seats so we can watch henry tweek on the timmy ho's punks!! :toot:

Tecboy,

Looks like I MAY have to hold off on once again adding your face to my skid marks all over the streets of Paradise City @ the LAN... I just got informed of a family birthday party going on that day & I don't know how long that will go on for, so I can't promise that I'll be making this lan. But don't worry, I'll gladly take U down again @ the next gathering if I miss this one :)

-- Nem

Cool! More seats so we can watch henry tweek on the timmy ho's punks!! :toot:

Tecboy,

Looks like I MAY have to hold off on once again adding your face to my skid marks all over the streets of Paradise City @ the LAN... I just got informed of a family birthday party going on that day & I don't know how long that will go on for, so I can't promise that I'll be making this lan. But don't worry, I'll gladly take U down again @ the next gathering if I miss this one :)

-- Nem

Excuses, excuses!!! :toot: if u don't want to be embarassed we don't have to play! :P. Just razzin'. Hope you can make it...

In other news, when my basement is done I might have more room for a few more people! But we'll see soon! Getting ready to put in the floor supports this week!! Can't wait till it's done...