MassiveLAN 2009

PurSuiT

I have to meet this "Lamp" person. ;)

Anyhoo, i'm pretty sure ill be there, but cant stay all 3 days, so i plan to tear down my box.

Henry, ill take you up on your offer and try to get one of your spare boxes set up if you don't mind. At least that way the server wont leave with me.

Ok here is the deal, most of the WNYG guys if not coming out for the whole weekend should be there by 11am Saturday morning to get setup and qualify for the L4D tournament. Qualifying ends @ 1pm as there will be a select number of teams and the Vs tourney starts at 5pm I believe. If you are coming out for the TF2 Tourney that starts on Friday night. I know that the CoD4 tourney will be either Sat or Sun just not sure yet as it is being run my one of the sponsors.

Also anyone that wants to prepay need to get signed up and paid tonight as prepay ends tonight.

Any other questions?

Left_4_Dead___Witch___Zoey_by_bar1scorpio.jpg

Yep yep, another one down... good time, good times. wish I could of stayed for the chair race but... oh well.

But I do have to say, that take down in L4D was the best! those guys must have been pissed!! ;)