The 'Whar House' - Next LAN 1-10-09 (Sat)

Okies things are looking good for me to get a regular LAN going. I will keep them offset of WNYG LAN's and LPE's as I plan on attending those as well.

Next one is tenatively scheduled for this Saturday 1-10-09. Start time is approx. 2 pm. Contact me for further details or to let me know you'd like to attend :

AIM BBGameWTH

PM here

E-mail isoforu2000@yahoo.com

Phone 693-6171

I can easily accomodate 14 people, with another room available that 6 more can seat in.

:)

Available tech you can use during the LAN (this is first call for dibs) :

2 LCD Monitors

2 Computers

We'll be gaming on a 24 port gigabit switch so its a solid backbone.

Games of the day :

CoD5

Red Alert 3

Left 4 Dead

* Feel free to request anything else. I'll make sure we have the necessary components ready and tested before game day so getting everyone up to speed should be cake.

We'll do the standard pizza & wings order for food. Chip in for shares.

Any questions or comments just let me know.

Thanks all,

WarSpartan - Wayne

'Twas the night before LAN'mas ...

Okies 8 confirmed - looking good. Sorry for those that I missed on AIM tonight I was called into work and just got back. I'll be hollering out in the morning again too. So there might be more on that total.

I know everyones still busy but if any others have the time and want to stop in and say hi you are welcome to. Give me a holler at the above contact info. I'll give a quick tour of the setup and introduce you to everyone. A few of the guys are from outside wnyg, so spread the gaming network, lol.

Enjoy :)

Wayne