DragonFire LAN 1

KevinKMJr

DragonfireLAN%20Banner.jpg

The first DragonFire LAN will be held September 13-14, 2008 at the Days Inn Hotel!! Check the forums and news section for further updates.

DFL, is a new LAN Party group. DFL will be promoting a friendly gaming environment for Erie area gamers. Our first event will be a small, starter event with enough room for at least 30-40 participants, plus staff. We hope to bring a nice balance between FPS, RTS, and some fun side games such as Guitar Hero. I, KevinKMJr, am the founder of this starter group. Other staff members include bRoThEr_sAlS, famine, LYNx, and IceKohl. Although we are starting small, we hope to expand over time. I do not want this to be a 'one and done' event as we have seen with other groups. I am looking at this being a long term gaming group that will grow over time.

We at DFL will do our best to supply a safe, competitive gaming community that will, hopefully, meet twice a year, opposite of the LELP group. Our hope is to provide two more area LAN dates to the calender year for our fellow gamers to enjoy. One will hopefully be held in the summer/fall time frame. This will be our large, annual event that will hopefully draw attraction from the entire TriState area. The other will be a smaller winter-time LAN that will mainly service the immediate Erie County.

We will be hosting a variety of games and holding tournaments (some for bragging rights and some for ?swag?) in the following:

Battlefield 2

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Trackmaina Nations Forever

Unreal Tournament 2004/3

http://dragonfirelan.com