No tax @ Newegg!!

Sales tax is only required for orders shipping to destinations where we have or may have nexus for state tax purposes under applicable laws. California, New Jersey and Tennessee will be charged state sales tax according to the rates appropriate for the specific jurisdiction where the shipment is sent.

Sweet!!

wtf... after all the equipment I have purchased since they started charging taxes in NYS now they reverse their decision?? I'm going to get my tax money back!!

Call and bitch and they might get you a gift card or a free hat!

I sent them an email w/ all the purchases I have made this month. 5 items, nearly $600 and $54 in taxes. $54 will buy WAR Hammer online! LOL

Also I just bought this:

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit English for System Builders 1pk DSP OEI DVD - OEM

$99 on NewEgg, not bad. I checked bestbuy and they want a couple hundred dollars.

Apparently w/ my system, a 4 GPU CrossfireX setup is badass but only in Vista... it doesn't work in XP and I couldn't understand why my benchmarks didn't go up at all after installing my 2nd 3870x2... Well I guess I should have done a bit more research but now I finally have a justifiable reason to upgrade to Vista, I didn't have one before besides the fact that I had to hack iTunes in order for it to install on Windows XP64 correctly so I could use my iPhone 3G.

little bastards...

I have been running Vista for over 8 months now and love it. I find it hard to got back to an XP system. Side jobs of mine I fix ppls home systems, they have told me that other ppl blame Vista "Down grade to XP" and they watch me go through and fix all thier issues with a few clicks. Ubuntu is right in the middle of Vista and XP and I would switch to the Ubuntu OS interface in a heart beat if Ubuntu played games well.