Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA

DaPoets

I canceled the order on the Hard Drives. I'm suddenly seeing a lot more bargains out there. I think there was just a big price drop on certain hard drives so I"m going to wait. I just want to have another 500gbs of free space by the next lan party as I ran out of room at our last one... Due to my 4 drive Raid 10 that I have going, I basicly have 100gb on my C: and 250gb on D: and that's it. So I'm at like 30gb free space on C: and 20gb free on D: which can get used up in just a few minutes obviously..

Every LAN I have been too the ppl with raptors are in and loaded long before anyone with another single drive or RAID. Also I am a firm believer is K.I.S.S. and do not need 1 drive to do back just cuz I bounced my computer around in the car. :)Every LAN I have been too the ppl with raptors are in and loaded long before anyone with another single drive or RAID. Also I am a firm believer is K.I.S.S. and do not need 1 drive to do back just cuz I bounced my computer around in the car. :) I know first hand how bad it sux when your array breaks and you have to totally reinstall everything at a LAN, make that a two differant LANs :)

I don't think anyone else used the chat feature besides PurSuiT and I while we were waiting for others to load the next track.

I have a partition on my Raptor just for the swapfile and Interweb cache files :)