For those interested in joining other on Ventrillo for games like BF2, Combat Arms, TF2, WoW, WarHammer Online, CoD4 my online group called EXCEED hosts a Ventrillo server. Open only to WNYGamers if you want to join up w/ us for some good times then let me know. Or you can go to our site at http://www.exceedgamers.org/ to sign up there and get the Vent Info. I have been rollin w/ this crew for years now, since the Planet Side days.

Sweet Man, Im Trying to get a Vent Server of my own but i can never find people that would be on it constantly, i used to do stuff on the 23rd Squery Vent but idk why my admin rights were taken away out of the blue one day

Yeah my group and I have been rollin tight together since like 2003 when Planetside came out and we have been tight ever since. There are always people on Vent doing something, even if it is just a few hanging out. We have shooter nights so we tend to have more people on in the evenings rather than during the day.