My Taoist Tai Chi instructor did some very impressive Chi Kung healing last night in Toronto. This kid who was 29year old 5 years ago had something called Chromes disease... where the immune system attack your digestive system. The drugs the doctors put him on plus the sterioids made his bones colapse in his shoulders and hip joints. He was a 29 year old walking w/ a walker and crutches.... The doc's wanted to cut him up, add new hips (need to be replaced every 15 years or so) and keep him drugged up. So he continued to do Taoist Tai Chi instead and 5 years later his disease is nearly undetectable, he walks and runs pain free, and has a 2 year old son now. He works hard on his Tai Chi every day and ended up w/ a bit of pain in his back that grew the last week or so. Tony Kwon (my tai chi teacher) began to do some interesting Chi Kung healing on different parts of his back for 10 minutes or so while Danny was doing a repetitive Chi Kung exercise that we do to open our bodies up more for better Tai Chi. After that 10 minutes, Danny said the pain was gone and he was walking around pain free and very fluid.

It was just amazing to see it in action and to know the story behind it as well. You could watch Tony subbtlely do small Chi Kung exersise to get his energy to accumulate in his right hand so that he could transfer some of it to Danny's back at different places.

I thought my Tai Chi was good... but apparently I need to learn some Dragon Ball Z chi control to get to Tony's level....

• 2 months later...