WNY Gamers Club - June LAN Event

I love the location since I live off Vulcan and me kids regularly go to the TeBeCe :)

thats awesome...i work at the TeBeCe, I'm the computer room guy there on riverdale and I will be at this lan definitely because I also live off of Vulcan

The computer room is the best thing at the TBC, everything else is from 1976 when I was going there, lol. Someone needs to hook the Bobcat up!!

I love the location since I live off Vulcan and me kids regularly go to the TeBeCe :)

thats awesome...i work at the TeBeCe, I'm the computer room guy there on riverdale and I will be at this lan definitely because I also live off of Vulcan

The computer room is the best thing at the TBC, everything else is from 1976 when I was going there, lol. Someone needs to hook the Bobcat up!!

we definitely need some new computer donations for sure, but most of the stuff people drop off is just too old for us to utilize for our labs/repair program

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanted to attend (pimp my new rig), but my daughter is in the Buffalo city spelling bee, then we are going out to Java. Maybe I'll stop by if we don't get back too late.

• 1 month later...