Hey al How did santa treat you this christmas.

Santas was pretty god to me. I got an amd 5000+ AM2 BE cpu 2 gigs Corsair XMS2 memory the 4-4-4-12 timing stuff. and a biostart t690g mb. But only thing is the mb did not come with the i/o plate nor the cables and manuals. She made the mistake of getting an open box MB. It looks brand new but no drivers or anything. Is it possible to still have newegg ship them even though this is there policy on open box items.

If you purchase an Open-Box product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE item, meaning you will only receive the item itself. Accessories are NOT INCLUDED with Open-Box products, even if the missing accessory is required for the item to function properly.

Whis i think is crap. They should still ship the i/o plate and the drivers. I don't mind so much not haveing the cables but not having the i/o plate is a real bummer.

She also got me a Magnavox DVD home theater system 200 watts.

Oh 1 more thing I need a fan heatsink for the CPU. any suggestions. also looking for a sata dvd burner.

I would prefer not to go over 35 for the heatsink/fan.

Edited by Sacred

I got a really cool Jango Fett doll, and also Simpsons and Looney Tunes Golden Jubilee Volume 5 DVDs.

4361_press03001.jpg