MINERVA

PurSuiT

I have brought this HL2 mod up before.... MINERVA. I have played the first 2 episodes and have to say they are really good...

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/MINERVA

...and noticed a new episode had came out just before the orange box... I logged into steam today and BAM

"During the Orange Box frenzy of the past couple weeks, it would have been easy to miss this great release: Minerva has a new installment, and it's the best one yet. Every owner of Half-Life 2 should download and play this single-player mod immediately. By the way, it's free."

This is a mod that is worth checking out... ...Even Valve thinks so, which is a very big complement to the modder!

"The maps are linked by a common plotline, based in the Half-Life 2 universe but with ... extensions. Significantly influenced by games such as the Marathon and System Shock series, each map features an enigmatic directions and instructions from an unknown third party, continuous with the well-received Half-Life map Someplace Else."

ENJOY!