I did a 2 month contract at Ingram in the spring for thier Exchange Migration, but that was under ACS (Ingrams IT Department). Nice place to work at though, ppl are friendly and it is a positive enviroment.

I know thats why I want to get the job.

I turned down an offer to go into pre-sales tech support, 99% phone work is not for me. Some ppl might like it though and I make more doing contract work, some ppl might need the Health benifits (my health bennies are through the wife) so it is all good. Good Luck at getting in over there though.

I turned down an offer to go into pre-sales tech support, 99% phone work is not for me. Some ppl might like it though and I make more doing contract work, some ppl might need the Health benifits (my health bennies are through the wife) so it is all good. Good Luck at getting in over there though.

I need a job that pays well and is steady. I cannot go from contract to contract. My wife will be starting bennies thru her job soon, her pay will be 60.00 less. If doing phone work is only way I can get into Ingram thats fine with me. The majority of the job I have has been doing some sort of phone work. I would love to get into building and repairing again but those jobs have seemed to have dried up and the pay is not that decent.

Ingram is a great place for growth. You will be all set if you get in over there as far as bennies. :blink:

Contracting not being steady... ...I wish that was the case as I had hope to find more time to work on my house. Have had 4 contracts in the last year, since leaving a job I was @ for 4 1/2 years and everytime I think I will have a week off between the next job I get offered another one for more money, looking like I am set until xmas now.

Let us know if you get it.

Ingram is a great place for growth. You will be all set if you get in over there as far as bennies. :blink:

Contracting not being steady... ...I wish that was the case as I had hope to find more time to work on my house. Have had 4 contracts in the last year, since leaving a job I was @ for 4 1/2 years and everytime I think I will have a week off between the next job I get offered another one for more money, looking like I am set until xmas now.

Let us know if you get it.

I have not had good luck with getting decent contract jobs then.