HallowLAN2006

top_center.gif

HallowLAN 2006 - The return of FEAR

When: 2006-11-18 14:00:00 -> 2006-11-19 14:00:00

Where: Tarrytown,NY Hampton Inn

Site/info: www.HallowLAN.com

Unless you were here last year, You have never been to a Halloween party like this! Another 24 hours straight, of 100% Smacktalk in local.

We are looking at a few tourneys (click the link on the top for more info) for a variety of prizes, including games, gear, swank, and secret bonus stuff! Not all of the tourneys have been decided yet, the list on the left is only those that have been, got a suggestion for tourney? Email me : Popsikle@CaffeineLAN.net

Pizza Will be provided in the evening, Snacks will be provided overnight, and Bagels will be provided in the Morning.

We do have a limit for this event, so register and prepay early to make sure you got a seat. Registration Link is on the left and PREPAY Discounts end on Ocober 18th.

Edited by Popsikle

Im new here, if this is not allowed to be posted here, I am sorry.

On a side note, this maybe a bit to far for alot of you guys, but I figured I would try and tell all other LAN's in NY about it B)

A little bit about myself:

Codename - Popsikle

LAN parties - CaffeineLAN/HallowLAN

Parties Thrown - about 35

I have been doing this for a long time, and am very excited to see the amount of smaller lans popping up everywhere. I have alot of exp and skill so if you have ANY questions about anything, just let me know. I used to run a game hosting company, and if any of you played bf1942/dc you probably played on at least one of my servers, or even my public "CaffeineGames" servers :D

Welcome Popsikle! Your post is welcome here.

Is Tarrytown anywhere near ToonTown? B)

Never say a LAN is too far, I've driven to Dayton with Perfection and Cheerios (or whatever his handle is today) for some gaming action. And I didn't even play!

Welcome Popsikle! Your post is welcome here.

Is Tarrytown anywhere near ToonTown? B)

Never say a LAN is too far, I've driven to Dayton with Perfection and Cheerios (or whatever his handle is today) for some gaming action. And I didn't even play!

Thanks for the welcome!

Tarrytown is down in westchester just over the tappan zee bridge.