PS3 Goodness!!!

Nemesis

Its kinda messed up they are supposed to release Halo 3 for xbox 360 the same day this comes out. Could be considered a great marketing move to I suppose.

It makes sense if U are Microsoft, they have been widely known for trying to steal the thunder out from under anyone they can to better themselves. I don't think it'll work very well though, but we'll find out when it happens.

-- Nem

It looks stupid and I don't know what to think of the controllers, but we'll have to wait until it gets here to know whether they're comfy or not. The wireless standard is awesome, though.

I, for one, will be waiting for some major price drops if rumors are anywhere near the truth.

Playstation 3 GPU is still in development

"Burkett stated that RSX is still in development and that no actual silicon is available yet. In other words, the silicon is not even taped out thus far. If we look at Sony's schedule, we expect that RSX is being finalised right now, and should be taped out before September, and the first silicon will be available nearer Christmas, in time for enough units to be made in the run up to the expected Spring 2006 launch."