3DMark06 Results

DaPoets

Yeah at 256megs you can runs game with a high FPS at medium rez... :-/

I went through 1 256meg and 2 512meg cards... crossfire at 256meg was annoying due to having to reboot (different size cards for ram) to get it working and it wasn't worth it because of the ram size, and my 512's didn't play nice together... so I have been using only 1 1950pro 512 since then up until I got this Bad Ass ASUS 3870x2 hehehe and my second ASUS 3870x2 comes in the mail Wednesday!! Woot... sadly my powersupply that I bought to run these 2 cards hasn't even shipped yet.... little bastards...

I re-benched after breakin it in a little:

Mine - 16386

SM 2.0 Score - 6519

SM 3.0 Score - 8429

CPU Score - 3861

Yours - 17839

SM 2.0 Score - 7050

SM 3.0 Score - 8003

CPU Score - 5514

I need more cores :)

Yeah at 256megs you can runs game with a high FPS at medium rez... :-/

I went through 1 256meg and 2 512meg cards... crossfire at 256meg was annoying due to having to reboot (different size cards for ram) to get it working and it wasn't worth it because of the ram size, and my 512's didn't play nice together... so I have been using only 1 1950pro 512 since then up until I got this Bad Ass ASUS 3870x2 hehehe and my second ASUS 3870x2 comes in the mail Wednesday!! Woot... sadly my powersupply that I bought to run these 2 cards hasn't even shipped yet.... little bastards...

Yeah, my 1950's were the same brand, same lot number and the S/N was less the 700 apart. So that might also have helped out.

I had to shave down the corner on a 120mm fan for it to fit on the side pannel of my case because my heatsink was in the way. Basiclly it's 3 pointed edges and 1 rounded edge right now and works/fits perfectly now. With this added cooling on the Video card (soon to be cards) I'll start to overclock my x2 ASUS 3870x2's a little bit after I get my Corsair CMPSU-750TX psu. My temps are really low in my Antec 1200 case and I was benching at 3495Mhz the other day when I wasn't able to do that before I got this case w/ my B3 Q6600. Not sure if anyone has the G0 revision but the B3 doesn't do as well as the G0 when it comes to pushing the limits, but I have to say that going from 2.4ghz to 3495mhz is pretty darn good on air cooling alone. There will be 15 fans in my case after I install this additional Video Card lol...

Well I got Vista 64 up and running last night, crossfireX lets me select 2, 3, and 4 GPU configurations, and 3DMark06 doesn't go up much at all from 2 - 4 GPU's. I hear from other forums that 3Dmark03 is a better display of the scaling of more GPU's so I'll have to download and install that soon and try it out.