April's LAN Party Extravaganza

Don't worry about it ellilion, but hope to see you at the next one!! I kinda passed out early myself, around 1:30-ish I think. I heard the party went to til about 4am or so.

Hope everyone had fun!!!

Yeah, I noticed that U dissappeared around 1am. We could've used another victim, errr.. I mean player in Battle for Middle Earth :wub:

Dragon, guess we'll have to run an IV line of Mountain Dew into him next time so he doesn't "vanish" on us again.

I had a great time though.

-- Nem

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combination of a long week and more setup than usual (since the last LAN was at the hall many things where packed up) Hopefully will have the network equipment more centralized for the next one, so hopefully we can all be on the same switch, not that we had any network issues of any kind. Actually, Mikey was telling me that is was working great as is!

An IV of Dr. Pepper would be fine with me thou!! :wub:

An IV of Dr. Pepper would be fine with me thou!! biggrin.gif

I'll take mine in beer form thank you. Just unplug it around 10pm so I can drive home later that night. :wub:

Dragon

I'm thinking May 21st for our next LAN. The 28th is out since State Line is having theirs on the 28th. Thoughts?

I'm thinking May 21st for our next LAN. The 28th is out since State Line is having theirs on the 28th. Thoughts?

Wow, nothing like short notice ;)

I'll chk my schedule but for now count me in, not sure about MindBender yet.

-- Nem