How many W0W hours do you have??

ParoxysM

Thats almost an average of 11 hours per day!!! Either somone doesn't work for a living, or doesn't need to sleep..... :P

• 3 weeks later...

Im up to about 25 days i think....i almost coulda got my epic mount however i decided to use my items i got. B)

We are Attempting Molten Core and we got to the first boss in about 5 hours (this instance lasts 7 days before it restarts!!!) and got wiped about 4 times before we couldnt attempt him again. We have the best of the best lvl 60s on our server doing this and the most we got him down to was 85% health. Magmadar is the boss, hes only been killed twice according to thottbot.com and definiately not on our server. Alliance have it easy, this boss would be alot easier if horde had a more standard way around "fear." This guy fears about 20+ people out of the 40 in our raid and does some area effect moves that drop half the raid in seconds lol. Apparently alliance paladins and priest can resist fear so this beast doesnt get aggro off main tanks and wiping out all the cloth wearers.

If i can find a way to record the battle i'd love to make a perfection site, like www.perfecti0n.com and create a strategy guild to killing some of the hardest bosses in the game. (prehaps some UT tips too :))

By the way....5 epics dropped before we got to this guy and we didnt have to kill many mobs, its just that each mob takes 10 mins to kill cuz their so hard. Magmadar GUARANTEES atleast 2 epic drops and up to 4 epic drops!!!! This instance is tier 2 instance and harder than Onyxia's Lair and the items dropped in here are freaking insane!