SW Republic Commando demo

ellilion

Pretty bitchin' :P . I don't know how the mp is going to play out but the single player felt real nice. I see plenty of co-op mp maps though.

I liked how if you or anyone in the squad goes down they can be revived, of course only if the area is secure. Wish I had a chance to use the commands more. For once the HUD feels right since its actually your helmet.

I didn't like how the squad would move ahead of you sometimes it seemed even though I thought I hit the Form Up order. I'd like to be the one to look for trouble then issue commands as I see fit. Though, my squad stayed alive pretty well.

All in all, a good start. I was actually disappointed when the end came. I was looking for more and that means a lot coming from me, since I'm not a hugh fan of FPS. Probably be one to pick up since I'm sure it'll make the lan party list of games to play.

I feel like loading up Hidden & Dangerous. B)

Dragon

• 2 months later...

I still havn't picked this one up yet.... I guess Battlefront disappointed me a bit, or I could be distracted by the impending release of Episode III.... :wub: