WOW guild

kalvinclyde

Undead would be nice, alliance suck, just bunch of noobs.

Oh that's great I guess everyone on the alliance side sucks? huh? I guess that's why everyone else except you and perfection are playing Alliance and we're all noobs huh? most of us were playing games before you were born, :rotfl:

Sry but that was kinda of a bad post, I 've played horde side and honestly I perfer the alliance side, It's my opinon but at least I didn't say the other faction sucks & are noobs!!!! And what lev are you to just be able to afford a guild now?

Sorry but that post kinda of pissed me off and I'm in a mean mood today :evil: When you see me like this it means my neck is crunked and I'm in major pain

"Quote from other topic

Well it looks like we have about 6 people interested in starting a guild, 4 of us I know are playing Alliance not sure about some others. I'm playing on bloodhoof normal server now along w/ juddog,carcass, hefty and lilkev.My main character is in a guild already but have a couple of ALT characters that aren't (only around 15 lev). I figured on waiting till the new patch comes out that allows the server switching and maybe wait till the dust settles from that to try to pick a lower traffic server for us. I'm also thinking of staying with a normal server to avoid the PvP griefs of camping groups/guilds as much as possible. You can still do PvP on a normal server it's just not on all the time. And leaning towards Alliance unless everyone else wants to go Horde(sorry I almost always play a good character in any rpg I have a choice). And we'll have to think of a cool guild name, so any suggestions pm me or post here. "

I think we could have up to 10 people right now ---- but most of us are playing Alliance and on Bloodhoof, most are around 10-15 lev , I have 5 characters on the server (33 lev rogue, 19th lev druid, 15th paladin, 14th lev mage, 8th lev hunter) carcass is up to 23-24 and not sure where juddog is? hefty is around 12th, lilkev is 20th, Another would be jaunday 11th I think, my other buddy is getting this week so he's gonna be low for a little while but he's a hardcore MMMORPG player(he's played everquest 1&2, FF XI, DAoC, and some others I think) so he should lev up quick

ONE other Idea would be to Start 2 Guilds = 1 horde and 1 alliance

You could start the Horde guild on your server but just to let you know All most all of us would have to start all new characters and would take alot to build are stuff up, that's if the other players would be willing to start new characters on other server. Most are just starting to get there alliance characters on bloodhoof to a descent level, I would be willing to start a new character on your server to play Horde in a guild and can probably power lev a guy to 10-15th pretty quick(1 or 2 nites) but as far getting some of the other players to take time away from there main dudes right now might be HARD :bonk:

Alliance areas are so much cooler than horde, awesome landscapes and waterfalls. Horde did kinda get jipped but i still prefer horde b.c a lot of pros i know are playing horde. I know a month ago when people were just reaching level 60, on every server i saw, there were about 15 lvl 60 horde for every 1-2 alliance :wub:

but i still prefer horde b.c a lot of pros i know are playing horde.

Please define "pros" in terms of WoW...'cause I dont see how that is except for jobless/friendless dudes attempting to sell gold pieces on the Interweb for real money. WoW doesnt take skill...it takes time/persistence.

Undead would be nice, alliance suck, just bunch of noobs.

Oh that's great I guess everyone on the alliance side sucks? huh? I guess that's why everyone else except you and perfection are playing Alliance and we're all noobs huh? most of us were playing games before you were born, :rotfl:

Sry but that was kinda of a bad post, I 've played horde side and honestly I perfer the alliance side, It's my opinon but at least I didn't say the other faction sucks & are noobs!!!! And what lev are you to just be able to afford a guild now?

Sorry but that post kinda of pissed me off and I'm in a mean mood today :evil: When you see me like this it means my neck is crunked and I'm in major pain

"Quote from other topic

Well it looks like we have about 6 people interested in starting a guild, 4 of us I know are playing Alliance not sure about some others. I'm playing on bloodhoof normal server now along w/ juddog,carcass, hefty and lilkev.My main character is in a guild already but have a couple of ALT characters that aren't (only around 15 lev). I figured on waiting till the new patch comes out that allows the server switching and maybe wait till the dust settles from that to try to pick a lower traffic server for us. I'm also thinking of staying with a normal server to avoid the PvP griefs of camping groups/guilds as much as possible. You can still do PvP on a normal server it's just not on all the time. And leaning towards Alliance unless everyone else wants to go Horde(sorry I almost always play a good character in any rpg I have a choice). And we'll have to think of a cool guild name, so any suggestions pm me or post here. "

I think we could have up to 10 people right now ---- but most of us are playing Alliance and on Bloodhoof, most are around 10-15 lev , I have 5 characters on the server (33 lev rogue, 19th lev druid, 15th paladin, 14th lev mage, 8th lev hunter) carcass is up to 23-24 and not sure where juddog is? hefty is around 12th, lilkev is 20th, Another would be jaunday 11th I think, my other buddy is getting this week so he's gonna be low for a little while but he's a hardcore MMMORPG player(he's played everquest 1&2, FF XI, DAoC, and some others I think) so he should lev up quick

ONE other Idea would be to Start 2 Guilds = 1 horde and 1 alliance

You could start the Horde guild on your server but just to let you know All most all of us would have to start all new characters and would take alot to build are stuff up, that's if the other players would be willing to start new characters on other server. Most are just starting to get there alliance characters on bloodhoof to a descent level, I would be willing to start a new character on your server to play Horde in a guild and can probably power lev a guy to 10-15th pretty quick(1 or 2 nites) but as far getting some of the other players to take time away from there main dudes right now might be HARD :bonk:

Your chars barly match mine

perfection way ahead of you.

And i say alliance are noobs because i am lvl 20 and 14, and alls i see on my 20 is alliance lvl 30-60 in silverpine clearing us out. Now is that cool or is that skill? then they run like little bitches afterwards when another high level one of us comes.

I dont like alliance, i think they're mostly noobs. I have met maybe 2 who havent killed me for no reason.

perfection way ahead of you.

And i say alliance are noobs because i am lvl 20 and 14, and alls i see on my 20 is alliance lvl 30-60 in silverpine clearing us out. Now is that cool or is that skill? then they run like little bitches afterwards when another high level one of us comes.

I dont like alliance, i think they're mostly noobs. I have met maybe 2 who havent killed me for no reason.

I could say the exact same thing about the horde running around on bloodhoof. It's not pvp but instead you get a bunch of lamer horde running around behind you killing every quest npc you try to talk to. This has been happening since I was like level ten. As for the level of your characters it's all a matter of free time not skill. I could only wish to be back in school and have all the freetime in the world to devote to games on weekends and after my homework. But calling all alliance noobs come on lets get real about it. Lamers exist on both sides on every server all the time. I have characters of both types and have the same griefs from the opposing faction of whatever server I am playing. As far as the guild goes. That was the point of the original post was to see who was interested and what type of server, characters, and faction to play. But i guess that has already been decided without any input from any of the other players who may want to be in the guild. :wub:

Well I guess it's better if some of us start our own guild since were a bunch of noobs, and we wouldn't want to slow you down :rotfl:

since you really didn't want to have input from the rest of us playing. I guess you and perfection can try to start your own 2 person guild, but wait last time I knew perfection couldn't play because of account problems. I also know you have to sign up at least 10 characters sign a roster sheet to start a guild which you told me you didn't. Oh well, I guess I'm just a noob and don't know what I'm talking about :P cause I play Alliance and not Horde. I guess all my noob problems would go away if I played a horde character huh? Oh wait I do have a horde charcter and alliance so does that make me a half noob?!? :stfu:

Oh I guess 33,20,15,14,8 lev characters barely match your 2 -- 20&14, hmmmm......... my ALT is just as high as your main. And my main I haven't been playing at all cause the rogue quests that I want to beat aren't finished yet by the developers so I just been playing my ALT's. And as paroxsym said there's no real pro in WoW anyone with enough time can lev up someone to 60th in a couple of weeks(5-6). I don't know why I even bother trying to talk to you about it cause it seems you got your mind made up about everything already but if you want to make up your guild go ahead. I was open to discussion about what faction we would play and what server but you kind of wanted to bypass what everyone else wanted to do, OH WELL I guess. :flush:

Oh yeah I've seen 3-4 lev 50+ horde characters killing off lev 5 and below in the starting area of the human section in North Shore Abbey and they ran away to another area after 2 lev 45 characters showed up I thought the horde side was a bunch of lamers so "Now is that cool or is that skill?" :P So there are lamers and noobs on both sides, so I have one little piece of wisdom for you think before you type. I made the mistake once in another post thinking all horde were lamers when the truth is both sides have lamers and noobs. Plus orc, troll, and tauren women are butt ugly!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Please define "pros" in terms of WoW...'cause I dont see how that is except for jobless/friendless dudes attempting to sell gold pieces on the Interweb for real money. WoW doesnt take skill...it takes time/persistence.

Professional gamers from other games such as UT, painkiller, cs etc..

Professional gamers from other games such as UT, painkiller, cs etc..

Sry PerFecTion I thought you were talking about pro WoW players, the only ones I know of are the ones farming and power leveling characters for rl money which is an annoyance cause it keeps real players from being able to build up there own gold and stuff, hopefully

Blizzard will put an end to it, I know they are banning any accounts that are used for that or accounts they find out bought things from the people who are selling stuff for real money. Like I said I've played both sides I just like the alliance side better but I've always loved playing elves even when I started playing D&D about 20 years ago when I was in 7th-8th grade(man I'm getting old :D ) If the Horde side had some dark or blood elves I'd be all over it. I wouldn't mind starting a tauren shaman though, I only have a orc warrior and a troll rogue right now which I haven't played to much because almost all my friends are playing alliance. I do like the idea of having 2 guilds though 1 alliance and 1 horde, best of both worlds I guess, If you and kalvinclyde are playing on the same server and want to start one there I would start up a character there and like to be a part of that. I was thinking of just starting one for the alliance on the bloodhoof server since most of the people(carcass, hefty, lilkev, jud*banned*, and a couple of other people I know from this area) are playing alliance on it. I was gonna try to get my main dude out of the guild he's in now so he can start the guild. We have been trying to help each other out as much as possible with equipment and trade skills supplies, which has been great . So let me know so I can start a character on your server, I should be able to power lev- one to at least 10th in a night or 2, also let me know what kinda of class and trade skills would help the most. :D

PS-- Paroxysm -- it does take some skill to play WoW, not the same skill set u would need to play a FPS but a least some skill if you weren't that good it would take you awhile to lev ur guy unless you had alot a help from other characters. Yeah if enough time was spent anyone could level up a character but a good player could do it in alot less time.

It's funny hearing you guys on TeamSpeak trying to do stuff...and getting killed. It sucks trying to do higher level quests with 2 people. I want to join up, just dont have the time to commit. True, I do stay up until 3-4am nightly, but Im trying to kick that habit.

Most of the stuff we've been trying to do are elite quests which you should have at least 3-4 people doing them not 2 but we were doing pretty well considering. We did some today that we kicked ass on but we had a priest and a druid with us, always helps to have healers :D rogue and fighter do alot damage but if we have someone to heal us we can keep the killing train going "/train" :D

You shoulda joined our server, our guild is almost up to 100 people and growing rapidly B)

Well one thing I've learned about Guilds being in one now and one when I was in the closed beta, it's not how many people you have in there it's the quality of the people you have. I rather have a small guild with people I like playing with and don't mind helping. All you need is a few bad players and the guild goes to hell and it's starting to happen with the guild my main character is in now.

Plus my idea for WNYG guild was not to get as many people as possible but was to try to get all of us from the board and group to play together and help each other out. I wanted to try to keep mostly people we know IRL and keep the guild smaller and invite some outside people but keep it mainly for people from this area. If your inviting anyone and everyone it's not really a WNYG guild is it?!?