64bit athlon system

Guest Major_Chaos

Guest Major_Chaos
I personally was not trying to give you a hard time. I think if you sold it as parts to the WNYG's you can get some good loot. I feel bad as evidently you have a money crunch situation. Some of those items would go real quick as parts. Also I am interested in some of the parts I just have no clue how much you would want for any of them.

actually, the situation has been resolved and no longer NEED to sell my machine. Apparently paroxysm though I was desperate and thats why he made such ridiculous offers. but that is not the case and I will continue gaming happily. and I would like to thank most of you for your insulting comments and ridiculous offers. :stfu: see you saturday

I wouldn't take what either of them says as anything worth while. Juddog or ParoxysM couldn't even afford the gas money to get out to your place to pick the stuff up let alone buy it from you.

Juddog is so broke from paying for EverKrack and World of Wanna-b's that I have only seen him at two LANs ever, so I also doubt you will see him on Saturday.

I wouldn't take what either of them say as anything worth while. Juddog or ParoxysM couldn't even afford the gas money to get out to your place to pick the stuff up let alone buy it from you.

Juddog is so broke from paying for EverKrack and World of Wanna-b's that I have only seen him at two LANs ever, so I also doubt you will see him on saturday.

Ahhh, sage advice from our very own sageless Father OC. I'm going to have to write this down in the wnygamersclub memoirs :D

Major C, I wouldn't read to much into this b/c it's quite pointless to do so.

I suppose if we wanted to get Juddog & ParoxysM to show up, we could arrange for some "downtime" for their EverCrackless & World of Wastetoids additicions :explo:

-- Nem

I wouldn't take what either of them say as anything worth while. Juddog or ParoxysM couldn't even afford the gas money to get out to your place to pick the stuff up let alone buy it from you.

Stop teh h8, I was sincere.

PursuiT needs to go home and clean up the dog crap...

Hey glad you didn't have to sell your gaming rig. I thought it was a fairly reasonable price for the full rig w/ LCD, but most of the people here are looking for crazy deals and such and don't consider the time and effort of putting a system together. And man there's alot of HATE in this tread and kicking a man when he's down B) Where's the LUV :D ?

Oh I petition to get Juddog to reduce the size of his SIG, I'm getting tried of having to scroll a half a page to get past his posts, plus like pursuit said when's the last time he's been to a LAN party? I only remember 2 and that was a long time ago(over a year ago I think, actually longer if I remember correctly) I guess he could come if he wasn't paying for 3 evercrack accounts plus WoW. :rotfl:

Sorry for the Hate Juddog, I guess I wouldn't rag on you if you came to a LAN party once in awhile. :P