August's '03 Lan Party Pics

We'd love to have ya!! I'm positive there will be less power issues than PurSuiTs, although I'm sure he has those past him now! (I know the growing pains all to well)

In case anyone forgot, here is all the info for the next LAN party: Sept LAN info

We'd love to have ya!! I'm positive there will be less power issues than PurSuiTs, although I'm sure he has those past him now! (I know the growing pains all to well)

In case anyone forgot, here is all the info for the next LAN party: Sept LAN info

It just wouldn't feel right not having "power issues" like we did @ Pursuits place. I suppose I should show up & "help out" w/ the wiring job, or redo what has already been done ;)

I'm sure I could find a way or 2 for "something" to go wrong!! :lol:

-- Nem ;)

Yes Nem, you definately have a talent for finding "issues".... But power definately won't be one of them at the new place! Which I thought you'd appreciate more, since that means you'll spending more time fragin' people and less time watching your system run chkdsk.

NO way, Nemesis, you cant go over to look at bobs wiring, I dont want to spend 4 hours on the phone telling you how to fix it......and then have to do it myself anyway......LOL :lol:

Isnt this the same guy who threw out an air conditioner because the power cord was bad??

Me throw out an AC due to a bad power cord?? Nope, can't say that I've had the honor of doing that yet. Seems to me like your old age is starting to catch up on ya Wargasm, you're starting to give me credit for things that I have yet to do!! ;)

I suppose that I can "hold-off" on coming over to help w/ any "additional" power issues for now ;)

Fraggin someone is definitely alot more fun that watching my pc rebooting 3 - 4 times due to power issues.

Sorry Nem, I guess that AC is still in your basement then....(laziness), waiting to be thrown out. YOu were going to throw it out 2 years ago. I'll have to borrow it, fix it, and forget to return it....hehe :lol:

PurSuit - I cant even make my face out in the pic, the corner looks pretty dark. ;)

I can make out the top half of your face, even on these sketchy (overly dark) monitors at *cough* work. Perhaps you need to adjust your brightness/contrast settings.

I can just see Nem having other suggestions thou... ;)

I can make out the top half of your face, even on these sketchy (overly dark) monitors at *cough* work. Perhaps you need to adjust your brightness/contrast settings.

I can just see Nem having other suggestions thou... ;)

This isn't a matter of me having "more" suggestions, though I'm sure I could come up w/ a few later on if I'm in the mood B)

The real question here is WHY would we want to be able to "clearly" see more of Wargasm's face? His Avatar bears a striking resemblence to him as it is ;)

Anymore of Wargasm could be deemed an "unhealthy" thing, not to mention when he is @ lan parties trying to land a few more Rockets into my back!! :lol:

-- Nem

p.s. -- That new expansion pack for bf1942, Secret Weapons of WW2, has some great stuff in it.

I guess you didnt like me sneaking up behind you with my tank. You seemed so content in that AA seat, but you were watching the wrong road....... ;)

actually, I was just learning the game, so I was kinda lost on that board. Just chance that I took the right road to get to that base from underneath instead of over the bridge. I still have trouble navigating those mountain roads, have to keep switching th map on and off to see where to turn. I finally know where all the controls are.

Yeah, I have to say that I was a bit surprised that U suddenly appeared like U did but it was a blast to play that game. I didn't mind all that much that U got me, I was too busy laughing @ Tecboy as he tried in vain to get me w/ his fighter plane while I simply plucked him outta the air w/ the AA Guns :lol:

Hopefully he'll be making a return trip to this upcoming lan party so that we can continue where we left off ;)

-- Nem