And The EA Machine Keeps rolling

Eventually, it's not going to be the kind of thing I can avoid, because I'm going to walk into an Electronic Arts retail location here in a couple years and purchase a white box with the word "Game" on it, and that's going to be the industry. " -- Tycho

Don't we pretty much do this already?

Really, how many games can you say in the past year have kept you glued to your pc from beginning to end. I can only think of 3 and one is a game that's more than a one year old.

I played Kotor through again on the dark side. I was still hooked on it the second time through even though I knew exactly what was going on from the second I hit the play button. I'm still playing Far Cry. Yes I am on Realistic and boy howdy is it a bitch but I keep playing(I most be insane). And right now Vampires. Fun and interesting story, good graphics despite a couple glitches from the Source engine but nothing that could keep you from playing.

Now that EA has some control over the sports market, I see a lot of slacking off on them coming. And no one can step up to the plate to fill the void and keep EA honest.

Empires at War does look like its going to be good. Of course, anything would be better than Force Commander. :D

Dragon