Multi Theft Auto: Vc

MTA:VC v0.1 Released

Well we waited a long time and now you can finally grab it here. ASE has not yet given a new filter, but there is an explanation in the clientŒs readme. A good place to start the game is the manual. More details are also displayed in the manual.

We are waiting for ASE to add the MTA entry to the filters.txt, this will probably happen tomorrow.

You can get the Windows Server within the released Setup. A Linux Server and seperate zips for Windows Server and Remote Admin will be released tomorrow morning.

Yes, I havn't installed VC on the server machine yet. It really needs a complete re-do, but I need to get Mary's system up and working properly first.

He doesn't have time to fix my PC. I have him busy washing windows and cleaning up big move messes!

Now THAT's impressive! :D

What's impressive is that Bob is actually working "outside" the walls of cpu's & cases & doing something else constructive!! :P

Good going Bratlady!!!

Woohoo... It's time to party!!! I know, U can throw a "Clean Up my Moving Messes" party @ the old place.

-- Nem :)

Speaking of parties... the rate we're going, we're almost ready to have a party.... maybe not the LAN party yet but a party!!!!!!

(Sponge Bob voice) I'M READY! I'M READY!

Ooooh I tried to turn that yellow but OW that hurt the eyes!