World of Warcraft

Dragon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

level 36, i dont play enough to be level 60 already but its crazy how some people have obviously not gone to sleep yet since the game came out  :P

PerFecTioN Posted on Dec 20 2004, 08:23 AM.... Hmmm shouldn't you be at school and not playin WOW? ;)

To bad i dont leave for school until 8:35 a.m KKTHXGGNORE pwned

World of Warcraft Tips of the Week #3

"#5 Play a Horde character if you like to solo

This tip has nothing to do with the races on either side being better suited to adventuring alone. Rather, it's a simple matter of population balance. Although I haven't seen any actual data from Blizzard, it would appear from personal observation and informal reports that the Alliance is somewhat more popular. Assuming this is correct, you're less likely to encounter crowds or even situations where you have to share prey if you play as a Tauren, Orc, Troll or Undead."

Anyone sit on Greatfather Winter's lap?! Or maybe just run behind him, grab some presents and run..... B)

Anyone sit on Greatfather Winter's lap?! Or maybe just run behind him, grab some presents and run.....  :o

Well if you get him milk and make him gingerbread cookies he gives you gifts. He gave me leather, yummy leather B) I always need more leather for my leather working. Plus he sent me some other gifts in the mail mostly snacks that help heal me like candy canes, cheese wheel, eggnog, etc. I never liked a MMORPG before WoW and now it OWNZ me. :o

World of Warcraft Trial-Period Extension

"During the holiday season, World of Warcraft has experienced unprecedented popularity. We're continuing to ramp up server capacity, but in the meantime, we've seen some issues in regard to the game servers as a direct result of the extremely high traffic. Specifically, on December 22, many players were unable to access the game for approximately seven hours.

In our efforts to provide the best game experience possible, we will address this issue by automatically extending the trial period of all players who created an account on or before December 22 (11:59 PM PST) for an additional day. This will be in addition to the extension awarded previously.

We recognize that the holidays are an opportune time for gaming, and we're grateful that so many players have made World of Warcraft their game of choice this holiday season. As always, we appreciate your patience and support, and we wish you good luck in your adventures in Azeroth!"

My main is up to 20th lev on Bloodhoof, sorry we haven't played together at all Juddog but the lightning blade server character i made is only 8th and I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up to you in level no matter how hard i tried. But if you can powerlevel your dude on Bloodhoof maybe we can get on some quests together, in the redridge area right now. Also thinking of starting a horde character with tom but i forgot what server he started on, i know it's a tauren shaman. I was gonna make a warrior tauren i think but at least we can lev together for once. I could also play my dwarf hunter(Darby) with your preist on bloodhoof he's only lev 7-8 I think. Man I haven't been addicted to game this much since NWN :dork:

but i let you know either way, might not be able to play tonight with you, me and tom are trying to get together a party for van cleef in westfalls on bloodhoof tonight. also lilkev is coming over tomorrow and thinking of picking up a copy of WoW so we can play together tomorrow night but might not be till late(after 10pm)