Halo 2 GOLD

B.Ob.

Halo 2: Gone Gold

They said it couldn't be done! Actually, they didn't say that, but if they had, we'd have proved them all (the fake people who didn't say anything) wrong! Halo 2 has gone gold. We finished every line of code, every pixel of art, every frame of animation, every phoneme of dialog and every note of music. We finished it when we said we would (when it was done) and shipped that baby right on time to make its November launch date. And we're kinda proud of it. We think it's "fun."

Shipping: US - Halo 2 (EFIGSKJC) - 9-Nov-04

Halo 2: Gone Gold

They said it couldn't be done! Actually, they didn't say that, but if they had, we'd have proved them all (the fake people who didn't say anything) wrong! Halo 2 has gone gold. We finished every line of code, every pixel of art, every frame of animation, every phoneme of dialog and every note of music. We finished it when we said we would (when it was done) and shipped that baby right on time to make its November launch date. And we're kinda proud of it. We think it's "fun."

Shipping: US -  Halo 2 (EFIGSKJC) -  9-Nov-04

Microsoft did something on time for once and then sits around patting thier own back? I thought deadlines where made to be met. I can not really say much I feel the same way when I do all the dishes at once. We will see if all the hype is worth it or if they will find a couple of cups and a fork that went unnoticed next to thier keyboard. B)

/me saw it on the interweb for download...doh

Yeah, supposedly in French with no Live support....

For any xbox owners like me who get pissed having to use a controller playing FPS here is the answer = http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...26f893872ab09f0 only on a pre order right now but should be out sometime this month(I want one just to play Halo2) B) they also have one for the PS2

Now that is SWEET. Good find there ellilion. It's about damn time they brought something like that out. I may have to check that out when I pickup KillZone for my PS2 in the near future.

-- Nem

• 3 weeks later...
I think I might actually interested in the Sexbox release since Mr. Steve Vai composed and played guitar for the soundtrack, especially if I can rip the tracks off the Sexbox disc.

Fourth Post Down B)

Dragon

If rumors are true Dragon, U might be in luck. From what I'm hearing, the Xbox is expecting ANOTHER price slash. Yep, U heard me right... it's rumored by an Xbox fanatic/friend of mine that it'll be down to $99 for the Holiday season. If that truly happens, I would expect to see the PS2 come down in price as well.

-- Nem

Halo 2: Frank O'Connor Interview (Xbox)

"GS: As far as the actual storyline goes, are you allowed to talk about much at all, or is it still pretty hush-hush?

FO: We're being very careful to avoid spoilers, so other than talking about the fact that the Covenant have invaded Earth, we really just don't want to give away any more than that. The game really is telling a story, and we'd no more ruin that for anyone than we would give away the ending of a movie, and that's really how we feel about most aspects of the game."

t's rumored by an Xbox fanatic/friend of mine that it'll be down to $99 for the Holiday season

Great, I'm still not buying another VCR :D . I have one and it eats tapes everytime I try playing one. I just want to rip the soundtrack, anyone getting it? B)

Dragon