November's LAN Party Extravaganza

Guest Major_Chaos
ParoxysM will probably only come if were playing Tribes: Vengeance, which is out but I haved bought yet B)

we want him to be there but if he isn't coming because no tribes that's his loss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean that I should bring along my Anti-AirCraft Guns & practice shooting Pursuit out of the air when he arrives?!?! I think that would be a great way to give him that "warm & fuzzy" feeling he normally gets when drinking Beer :cheer:

-- Nem

ParoxysM will probably only come if were playing Tribes: Vengeance, which is out but I haved bought yet  B)

we want him to be there but if he isn't coming because no tribes that's his loss

I installed this SW game you speak of...maybe Ill launch it before the day of the LAN...

• 2 weeks later...

Well my friends, it now looks as if I won't be attending. My babysitter recently bailed out of watching the kids, so now I'm stuck @ home. I should still be able to connect remotely though, so U'll be seeing me from time to time. I may be able to swing by for a few min's to visit as well.

-- Nem :D

Guest Major_Chaos
Well my friends, it now looks as if I won't be attending.  My babysitter recently bailed out of watching the kids, so now I'm stuck @ home. 

-- Nem   B)

sounds like someone needs a new babysitter. i think you have plenty of time to do so

Guest Major_Chaos
:cheer: I wont be attending since it's my anniversity...doh. :cheer:

the best gift you could give her is to come to the lan party, jj/k hahaha

happy anniversary