3Dmark05 scores revealed

Well, my score quadrupled since the upgrade to Opty 165 / 1800xt. Now it's time to OC!!

Ummm, you meant this as your 06 score, right?

As I sincerley hope my wife's pc does beat you with her x1600XT, 3dMark05 = 5294

Also, how do you like your m/b ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that does not seem right, but neither does Dragons '06 score of 5216. You ppl need to save your scores and post links. It like putting a car on a dyno and telling me the scores I want to see the printouts.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=100505

Typical PurSuit, doesn't trust what anyone says. And to think I consider him a friend.

Does this help though....

untitled1.jpg

I can't upload my results cause, well, you can figure that one out for yourself. B)

Dragon

Yeah that does not seem right, but neither does Dragons '06 score of 5216. You ppl need to save your scores and post links. It like putting a car on a dyno and telling me the scores I want to see the printouts.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=100505

Typical PurSuit, doesn't trust what anyone says. And to think I consider him a friend.

Does this help though....

I can't upload my results cause, well, you can figure that one out for yourself. B)

I believe in hard facts not half spoken truths when it come to benchmarks, big part of this is cuz I get the shaft and told my results must be wrong when I post them and everyone one wants proof, posting a .jpg is not proof I was told as it could be photo shopped, so posting the results to thier site is PROOF as my email address and complete system specs are there. So you stated your score and ParoxysM stated his. I go and login to futuremark (which you DO NOT need to pay for to post results just need to register for free) and I start looking at what others with the same CPUs and Vid cards are getting and the scores do not match up.

Dragon atleast yours are close and could just be a matter of a newer dirver rev or bois update. ParoxysM he was way off.

One last thing, why are we posting 3dMark06 scores in the 05 tread?

Why all the hostility when scores are posted...Dragon and I should be higher than you with all the $$$ spent. Instead of purchasing a BMW, get another H and dump the remainder of the money on a better video card (or 2).

Why all the hostility when scores are posted...Dragon and I should be higher than you with all the $$$ spent. Instead of purchasing a BMW, get another H and dump the remainder of the money on a better video card (or 2).

uhhmmmmm you posted a score lower then mine so far, so I think you got ripped off.