Direct X 9.0c official release download

Yes, please let us know!! :( I think ellilion is the only person here that has a vid card that can try out the new SM3.0 feature....

Does 9.0c have anything else new?

I'll wait til comes on a game CD that I buy....

alright files updated are:

ddraw.dll: direct draw

d3d8.dll: dx8 3d

d3d9.dll: dx9 3d

dplayx.dll: direct play networking

dpwsockx.dll: direct play win socket

dsound.dll: direct sound

dmusic.dll: direct music

dmime.dll: ??

dxdiagn.dll: dxdiag

qdv.dll: ??

qdvd.dll: ??

stream.sys: streaming prolly for media player

bdaplgin.ax: bda??

bdasup.sys: ?

psisdecd.dll: ?

psisrndr.ax:

ipsink.ax:

mpeg2data.ax: mp2 support w00t!!

ndisip.sys: ?

mpe.sys: ?

streamip.sys: more streaming

msvidctl.dll:

slip.sys:

nabtsfec.sys:

ccdecode.sys:

bisurf.ax:

kstvtune.ax:

ksxbar.ax:

wstcodec.sys:

wstdecod.dll:

msdv.sys

will start doing tests now.. wish me luck :(

paroxysm can't try it he's using catalyst 1.02 drivers and it would mess up his directX 5.0 games he's still playing plus he can't get enough of GLquake. he-he! LOL! I'm not gonna get a chance to try till wed. but will let everyone know that afternoon if it screwed me up or not. Not really anything that would benifit from it now unless they rerelease the farcry patch fixed that is or when doom3 comes out.

paroxysm can't try it he's using catalyst 1.02 drivers and it would mess up his directX 5.0 games he's still playing plus he can't get enough of GLquake. he-he! LOL! I'm not gonna get a chance to try till wed. but will let everyone know that afternoon if it screwed me up or not. Not really anything that would benifit from it now unless they rerelease the farcry patch fixed that is or when doom3 comes out.

Good luck to you and Conan4Life, hopefully it, at least, doesn't b0rk something!!

ParoxysM should know CoD is OpenGL and UT2k4 only barely qualifies as a DX8 game, since it is mostly DX7. :(

alright i think it accually fixed some things, max payne still doesnt have refletions, and halo accually runs... did do a GPF about every 20 min

and on top of it my boot time is faster a bit

3d mark 2001 se 10433

3dmark 03 1689

may have accually stableized the 3d aspect of windows :rotfl:

Well finally did but it on and test a little bit and all seems ok, had some problems but reinstalling drivers fixed those. It was weird it messed up my Gigabit Nic where I could get on to internet and get email but trying to transfer files between systems was a no go. But reinstalling driver fixed that and had some problems with my nostromo n52 pad but it was easliy fixed reinstalling driver and profiles. Did some benchmarks and everything was about the same and haven't had any problems with games, played Halo for about an hour and a half no crashes, Conan4life you might want to try the newest nvidia drivers 61.77 for Halo I had alot of problems with Halo using older drivers but anything after 61.3* fixed those crashes for me. I'll do some more testing but everything seems ok with the upgrade might have to do alittle messing around but just minor stuff. B)

alright i think it accually fixed some things, max payne still doesnt have refletions, and halo accually runs... did do a GPF about every 20 min

and on top of it my boot time is faster a bit

3d mark 2001 se 10433

3dmark 03 1689

may have accually stableized the 3d aspect of windows :rotfl:

Time for a new video card...a 9800 Pro will give you +7,000 3dmark2001

8 know its tme for a new vidio card, the price tag on the nvida 6800 128mb is holding stable at about 300$ anf the 256 version is at about 375$ tax season may be too long of a wait tho B)

and by how jerky the d3 alpha ran just can imanage the gold version

ohhh new video drivers... they been slow with thoes as of late