DOOM 3 went Gold

DOOM 3 multiplayer networking info

"GameSpy: Are there any plans to release a dedicated server?

RD: The Win32 dedicated server works out of the box and the dedicated Linux version should be available around when the game hits store shelves. That does not mean it will be available but it should be."

Heheheh

2. satan MWAHAHAHA ALL YUOR SOUL ARE TEH BELONG TO ME

822. Matt jolman you guys are retarted, KERRY 04'. Games don't ruin america, rebupicans do.

lets kill all rebupicans before thet distroy our lives.. whom ever they are

oh hell even #1

Peter I sure don't want my kids to play this satan woreshipping game! As the first two wasn't bad enough

110. Gearge W Bush DOOM 3 SUPPORTS TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most theres people on here are pro the game sig a perition to stop it.... :snore:

Looks like Doom3 will need a 2.4+GHz CPU with 1 Gig of RAM and 9700/5900+ to run it well with everything turned up!!

Being an id product, I can't see them not having this, but has anyone seen that they are including benchmark abilities in Doom3? (like the timedemo in Q3)

Being an id product, I can't see them not having this, but has anyone seen that they are including benchmark abilities in Doom3? (like the timedemo in Q3)

Ask and answers shall come forth..... or at least they did at Hard|OCP - id Software's Official DOOM3 Benchmarks

"Today we are sharing with you framerate data that was collected at the id Software offices in Mesquite, Texas. Both ATI and NVIDIA were present for the testing and brought their latest driver sets. While an extensive amount of data was taken, what we want to focus on is the high end video cards that are currently making their way to market. That means we will be showing you frames per second rates taken using the DOOM 3 timedemo "demo1" that will be included in your boxed copy of DOOM 3. The version of the game used to test is the same version you will be loading onto your own computer."

Ask and answers shall come forth..... or at least they did at...

will doom 3 help me pick up chicks???

good thing im doing this at work :)

wait ask.com...

asking

Maybe if their goth chicks.... :(

Over at Team Radeon, they contacted ATI about those LOWer frames per second in the current ATI versus nVidia cards.

ATI Response to Doom 3 Benchmarks

"Hi Richard - this is a non issue - Doom 3 isn't even available yet, and we all know that some of our competitors use partial precision where possible. We expect to have updated drivers available in the coming weeks."