MLP'018 Summer in July!

hey everyone!

Henry invited me to post up so I figured I better :)

Our next LAN is coming up in July and I'd love it if you guys could make it up. It's been some time since I've seen WNY Gamers represented so I thought I'd catch you up on a few things we do that's exciting and different (which you may or may not already know).

1. We're a full blown charity event now. So, the more people we get the more we can benefit the less fortunate. All of our money that we give away stays in WNY. No faceless organizations!
  2. We're letting our attendees pick the charity for money raised this event
  3. We have no limit on the number of half table seats (formerly VIP seats) we offer to people
  4. We have over a dozen guilds represented now. Most of our attendees are in a guilds, and we've updated the lafest website to make seat selection and ticket purchase WAY more easy. Go to https://lanfest.intel.com/guilds to start one up!
  5. We're on discord: http://massivelan.com/discord to join us
  6. We have a MUCH bigger space, we're now renting the big building (event center) at the Erie County fairgrounds.
  7. We are trying to bring in other things to do besides games, namely tabletop gaming.
  8. We're going to have a jam packed schedule to keep you gaming all weekend including custom PUBG server access.
  9. There's probably more but I'm short on time and can't remember lol

It should be a good time. I really hope to see you guys again and would love to see you get involved again for a great cause. Let me know if you have any questions or problems. Best place to reach me is probably on Discord. See ya! 

• 2 weeks later...