Ok, so I am going stir crazy over here. I was never a super gigantic gamer or a very good one, but I sure loved the occassional neverending Halo matches with my friends and whatnot. Since my son was born (he's about 20 months right now) I'm desperate to find some fellow gamer and geek parents to hang out with during the days and weekends, preferably with kids about the same age. We could take turns playing and watching the kids, they can get some socialization in and such...watch geek shows, whatever. My nonparent friends mostly ditched me or refuse to understand that taking a toddler to a non toddlerproofed house isn't fun.

Looking for peeps local to Orchard Park, Hamburg etc in particular.

Welcome to the Club! We have several members who have kids, families, etc.. I myself have no kids (that I know of), but a wifey who sometimes acts like one! Our next event is at my place on August 11th, if you wanna come check it out? (in Tonawanda!) My house isn't toddler proof though...

Next month's event will be at "Pursuit's" place and he has some toddlers of his own! (he in Hamburg!)

-Tec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...