The Third Great Steam Game Giveaway - Repost from Reddit.com

Saw this posted on Reddit.com earlier - http://www.reddit.co..._game_giveaway/

Content of the post if you don't feel like clicking the link above

The Giveaway:

First off, I just want to thank all the members of reddit who have made these past couple giveaways a huge success. During the previous giveaway, I got a ton of useful feedback on regarding my digital game deal site, CheapShark.

This time around, the giveaway is once again "brought to you by CheapShark". So, if you haven't seen the site recently, or have never heard of it, be sure to check it out! Hopefully you'll be as excited as I am by all recent changes (both large and small):

CheapShark.com

About CheapShark

In a nutshell, CheapShark is all about finding the best prices on digital games. It keeps track of game prices on a number of stores such as Steam, Gamer's Gate, Amazon, and others. Some of the features include the ability to view the top deals per store, search for a specific game and compare pricing, sign up for email alerts, or just browse all of the indexed deals.

The Giveaway Games:

The Giveaway Rules:

• The winners will be randomly selected
  • You must be a redditor for at least 1 day prior to this post
  • You may only submit ONE entry (any additional entries are tossed)
  • The contest will end 24 hours after the post is submitted, at which time winners will be announced.
  • If you enter the contest, I humbly request that you consider upvoting the post to show your support(last contest I got 9k+ entries, but only around 2k upvotes). The popularity of this post directly determines how frequent/large future giveaways are.

HOW TO ENTER:

To enter the contest, simply fill out the super easy, and super short: OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM

Update:

Well, it looks like I now know how many concurrent users it takes to slow my discount, shared linux hosting, to a crawl! I feel like Blizzard all of a sudden.

Update #2:

Alright, now you guys crashed Google Docs (the entry form) as well!! For now, bookmark the post, no need to comment. Everyone will get a chance to enter!

Update #3:

I have moved the site to some new hosting, so hopefully all should be well now! I can't give enough thanks to redditor ThatMoron for his help with this!

Update #4:

For those who are curious, here are some stats on the current entries.

Update #5:

Looks like Google Docs has gone out out again (18k entries will apparently do that!), I have taken down the entry form temporarily until I can get it sorted. Thanks for your patience! Form is now back up, hopefully will be smooth until end of contest! crosses fingers

Update #6:

I've noticed a few people mentioning that they would like a feature to sign up for price alerts via email. This feature is actually already included on CheapShark. If you visit the browse page, simply click the mail icon next to any game! I'll have to work on making the feature a little more obvious, as I think it is hard to find right now.