Call of Duty 4 ProMod

alxXXX

Been quite sometime since i've spoken to anyone in WNYGC, due to me shutting down my Facebook, for personal reasons(it's boring)...

As many of you may, or may not know, I am a CoD4 Promod euthusiast. It is, for the most part, the only game I compete on. After many weeks of searching around, I find there is a lack of any highly competitive promod being played in Western New York, even with the fiber optic grid we have. So, as an euthsiast and a somewhat new member to WNYGC, I must begin charging the forces to bring Promod to life for the Buffalo region.

Maybe it's my own short-sightedness, but I don't see Call of Duty 4 dying ever. I believe the only limitation to the game's lifeline is the distance between gamers that actually do play it. Companies are still willing to sponser LAN players and teams for the 2012 summer season. It does look promising in my opinion. Online play is great and all but LAN is where it's really at. I want to try and surface the underground NY promod community before it's too late. I don't know exactly how to do this but this is where I will begin.

pewpew, Let's Play,

alxXXX

Here's a little footage of my promod play, not thee best, I have much producing to do...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/TiuQxtPKACM?rel=0