WNY Gamers Club Lan Party Extravaganza XXI

Hellz

Come on out to the Dome Stadium April 14th for some good ol' fragging fun! We're going to have a TF2 tournament with a $1 buy-in and maybe some others as well! Prizes will be announced.

$5 Admission fee!!!! 12 hours of gaming for 5 bucks? You read it right! We will also be doing 50/50's, $1 per ticket, $5 for a sleeve length! Come on out and have a blast!

73Q0t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Im in, Ill bring my boxes.

Any of you play World of Tanks? Could get an epic company battle out on the field. For promo, might want to toss the info up on some of the related sub-reddits.

Looks fun, but i get nervous when it says "Free Online Play" as in we all have to connect to an outside server?

Any of you play World of Tanks? Could get an epic company battle out on the field. For promo, might want to toss the info up on some of the related sub-reddits.

Looks fun, but i get nervous when it says "Free Online Play" as in we all have to connect to an outside server?

Yes, it's online only 30 player in 2 team match ups of mostly 30's to late 40's tanks. It is good times. Most of the games in list above are online mutliplayer only away.

"Tec: Im going to print these bad boys tomorrow. Post em around town, hopefully we get a great turnout!"

Pat, so were you able to get these printed and plastered around town?

Didn't even see this pop up. Sadly, Gamestop would not let me promote the event there cause they didn't have any part of it. It was that tall dude with the glasses, the douche basically. If it was anyone else, I bet i could have, but I did throw one up at Play N trade and at Oogie Games. Hopefully some new people come!

World of tanks is a good game, been playing it a lot. But you can only group up in teams of 3 unless you have some gold then you can do teams of 5. And it's completely random as to what server you get on and what side you are on as well. I'm down to play as I really enjoy the game AND it's free. It doesn't hurt to have it ready everyone as it's FREE. /smirk