WNY Gamers Club February 2012 LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club February 2012 LAN Event

Saturday, February 11th, 2012

Starts at Noon, finishes at Midnite.

Building upon the success of the last LAN @ The Dome, we're going to have the next one there as well. We all had a great time during the January LAN, so I expect nothing less of this one.

Since the food from their kitchen was fantastic, we'll be going that route again, so everyone gets to order what they want. I highly recommend the Stinger Sub & their BBQ Chicken Fingers.

We'll be in the Upstairs room, food can be purchased from the kitchen downstairs.

Admission will only be $5 a person.

We have spots for 25 to 30 people... LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING. Park in the back. When you come in, look for the stairs on the left just as you walk into the Bar, that's where we'll be.

Feel free to pass this invite along...

Dome Stadium Inn

200 Main Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150

Directions

-- Nem

I'd love to, but the Wifey and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary with a 2 week vacation. So for the first time in a long time I'll miss a LAN event...

Who knows, I could host March if so desired? Or, unless we make the Dome the monthly spot??

-Tec

Just remember to keep that Duct-tape under control this time... I don't think Tecboy wants to have a repeat of what U did to him last time he asked you to hold his Duct-tape for him!! B)

-- Nem

I'm also there.

I'll bring some throw rugs to put over ethernet cables, power cords, etc. Maybe some ducktape. Cause we all love some ducktape.

Okay. There is a possibility that i will not make this one. I have to go to Dallas/Fort Worth to diagnose a system and try to fix it on location. Im schedualed to fly back on Friday, but i may be stuck out there longer.

if Lapres_3 cant make it anyone got a spare router?

Yeah. Im definitely not going to be there... Im flying back on Saturday now and land at 11:30pm.

Sucks.

You may be able to get by using their router as the dhcp...

Hello,

Friend of mine told me about this im a newbie to an origanized lan. Psyched about it though. Also, how many ports on a router do you need? i probably have a 4-port one hiding somewhere, and i also have and 4-port hub if it helps any.

Lemme know if i can help.