WNY Gamers Club January 2012 LAN Event

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

2. 2. What will you be bringing?

WNY Gamers Club January 2012 LAN Event

Saturday January 14th, 2011

starting @ noon

We have spots for 35 to 45 so let us know you're coming to guarantee one. Normally this would be a LPE but we have been working out the logistics on a new location. So this will be the test LAN for the new location. This will be a free LAN, as such we will not be providing food or drinks. Food can be purchased from kitchen down stairs from the hall if you would like. We will be have a 50/50 drawing for cash and steam games. Again this LAN will be totally free. Thanks!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

Dome Stadium Inn

200 Main Street, Tonawanda, NY 14150

Directions

Honestly a tad skeptical of the new locale, but I'll be there since I haven't seen y'all since October.

Well we had issues for Octobers LPE towards the end of the night with the bartenders boyfriend which has made us have to search out other locations. :( His total lack of self control and wanting us out durning pack up was not well taken by any one that remained around 1am.

I've been training in nuclear dawn--it's got huge potential.

If you haven't heard, it mixes RTS with FPS by having 1 player be the commander--he gets a top down RTS style view and can build base structures and turrets and provide target locations and tactics to the troops. The other players play FPS style--they can see the commands and move orders. Sounds perfect for a LAN party. Good graphics too.