PAYDAY - The Heist

PurSuiT

Released on the PC

PAYDAY - The Heist is an action filled first person shooter that lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score”. Load out with an array of weaponry and equipment. Navigate six high-stake heists with three other live or A.I. Co-Op partners in crime.

Time for a PAYDAY™ - Cash in Before you Cash Out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/

Payday: The Heist is a phenomenal game backed up by an engaging team of developers who have been really busy helping out people on the forums with whatever issues they come across.

The game may run smoothly for you since there are really few issues that are needed to be addressed and with another patch, most of the things will get fixed but, if you still can’t resolve any of the issues below, you can try these workarounds.

http://segmentnext.com/2011/10/22/payday-the-heist-crashes-errors-graphics-tweaks-and-fixes/

I've only come across 2 issues so far... it initially crashed back to the desktop on me when I 1st launched the game. To fix this, I simply closed off Steam & then ran the game using the shortcut for it, which forced Steam to run & that corrected it. The other issue is that I can't pause the game, I push the ESC key & the menu shows up but U can clearly see the game still running in the background. These issues are supposed to be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Other than those 2 issues, the game runs great for me & I'm enjoying it. It'll be a fun game to play @ a lan party.

-- Nem

I've only come across 2 issues so far... it initially crashed back to the desktop on me when I 1st launched the game. To fix this, I simply closed off Steam & then ran the game using the shortcut for it, which forced Steam to run & that corrected it. The other issue is that I can't pause the game, I push the ESC key & the menu shows up but U can clearly see the game still running in the background. These issues are supposed to be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Other than those 2 issues, the game runs great for me & I'm enjoying it. It'll be a fun game to play @ a lan party.

-- Nem

It is basically a L4D bank robbery... ...of course you can not pause a game based on time and multiplayer. I am really surprised Valve has not come up with every 4 player co-op or in this case it would work as a good 8 player co-op with bigger heists.

-- Nem

It is basically a L4D bank robbery... ...of course you can not pause a game based on time and multiplayer. I am really surprised Valve has not come up with every 4 player co-op or in this case it would work as a good 8 player co-op with bigger heists.

Or have 4 players be robbers, and 4 be cops!! that would of kicked ass!

-Tec