WNY Gamers Club - August 2011 LAN Event

We need to play some more GTA IV. Let's make some of this happen:

YES! PLEASE!

I have a ## person Killing floor server ready to go (no more 7th man S.O.L.)

GTA IV should be a good time. I haven't run it yet on this PC. Killing Floor's been a little buggy for me lately, as it was at MLP, but i'll try re-installing it again, hopefully all goes well.

Well, it looks like we're going to have a pretty good turn out for this event... good times are going to be had!

Besides the PC's, is anyone showing up with a 360 as well? I'll bring mine along if there's going to be 360's there.

I hope this weather behaves itself so that we can take advantage of the pool.

Oh, if you haven't done so already, check out the Trailer for the new Zombies map-pack coming out called "Resurrection"... it looks pretty sweet.

-- Nem

@Lapres

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220806768286&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT - here is the 720p 808HD Micro Keychain Video Camera Recorder that I showed you at the LAN for recording it uses a MicroSD card, i use a 4GB Class 6 card in mine which is almost full at the end of its 45 mins of record time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0cmOIR5DXk - example of me using it(was holding it in my hand hence the constant shaking)

Hope to see you in September?

It was definitely fun!! Too bad we didn't get to play more GTA4 but, next time... And the Dirt 3 was killer along with the killing floor (maybe next time we'll get the perks working?)

BTW you little "sluts" used enough bandwith (just a hair under 58Gb for the whole day!!! WTF were you people downloading??)

And I was pretty impressed how the PC based router held up! (now that the WiFi key is worked out! next major test is LPE in October!)

good time last night, thanks again bros

Yeah, I totally agree with Tecboy... that LAN was alot of fun... especially when Pat finally admitted to his TRUE nickname... "slut"!! LMAO

Now, once Ru gets his 360 revived, we can get some 360 gaming in the mix as well.

Killing Floor was a blast but we definitely need to develope our Teamwork just a bit more.

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...