Anyone have Laptop 4 sale

Sacred2

My wife has a 16 year old son that has an hp laptop he has had for almost 2 years.

Does anyone have a laptop for sale? The power cord does not work. It is his second one too.

The power connection to mb is loose. Can anyone maybe repair that. BB wants to charge him 90.00.

The kid at bb told him to get a mac. Her son has been using her dell power cord. It will not charge the

battery.

My wife has a 16 year old son that has an hp laptop he has had for almost 2 years.

Does anyone have a laptop for sale? The power cord does not work. It is his second one too.

The power connection to mb is loose. Can anyone maybe repair that. BB wants to charge him 90.00.

The kid at bb told him to get a mac. Her son has been using her dell power cord. It will not charge the

battery.

Depending on the model, sometimes the power board/connector can be replaced.

I have an Acer 5580 I could part with. It's got 2G ram in it, missing the function key, but the contact pad still works. I already replaced the power board and power supply for it. HDD has been replaced. Ubuntu installed and iirc an XP sticker on the bottom. Battery gets 1 - 1.5 hours out of it. I might still have the vista disc(s) and key for it if you are interested.

Specs: http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/notebook/0000/Acer/Aspire5580/Aspire5580sp2.shtml This one is running the intel graphics and the t5500 intel chip.

What was your budget for it? I might, as I was contemplating putting mine on ebay and going back to a desktop...(its my gaming laptop! Asus G73JH-A2)

I was hoping to get $1050 for it on ebay based on others I've watched. If this fits your bill, let me know as I have everything it came with including the box!

-Jeff

The specs can be found here The only difference between this one and mine is mine has DVD burner while the website one has Bluray.

battery.

Considering wife and I just moved into new house budget is not that high. Her son mainly does

some browsing and some gaming. Mostly console games played thru an emulator. Nothing graphically intense

like today's game. preferably a laptop that has a very quiet keyboard too, lol.

• 4 weeks later...