WNY Gamers Club June 2011 LAN Event

STEAM has a nice sale right now for Modern warfare stuff.

CoD4 Modern Warfare $14.99

Cod Modern Warfare 2 $19.99

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence pack $7.49

Cod Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack $7.49

I will probably buy all of these for her and myself.

I'm thinking this Action Halflife 2 that xfcj mentioned and prolly some left for dead 1or2, TF2 ?? maybe some GTA4 for some playground of death and if there is some demand, maybe we can dust off that lead and gold game? Otherwise, beats me... That and I see that Red Faction Armageddon came out! Maybe some of dat...

We need a list of top 3 games because I need to get them installed on the lady's laptop before Saturday. She just got steam installed all by herself and was excited when she saw call of duty black ops was free for a weekend but we didn't get a chance to play it.

STEAM has a nice sale right now for Modern warfare stuff.

CoD4 Modern Warfare $14.99

Cod Modern Warfare 2 $19.99

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence pack $7.49

Cod Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack $7.49

I will probably buy all of these for her and myself.

If there is interest in these I'd be in. Have a birthday party till 6, so wouldn't make it till 7'ish. Save em for the evening time slot gents ;) Or at least dont burn out on them, lol. If any confirm they want to play ahead of time.

As I recall MW2 doesnt have lan games though. Its all matchmaking. You can join off friends and play together against the internetz players, but fighting each other might not work.

CoD4 does however have lan games, and it easy to setup and play that way as well.

I did try the free weekend of Black Ops. It has dedicated servers, but no lan play. So almost the same boat as MW2.

Let me know.

yeah split second and blur are nice. Nobody has really posted about having Dirt 3 since it is about $50.... May have to do CoD4 since it does have lan mode... would be kinda annoying I guess to play against the interwebz all night w/ ModWar2 even though I just purchased it for her and I lol.

So I just bought and installed CoD4 from steam and it said my key is already in use? what kind of rubbish is that?

What would you expect with the 10s of thousands of keys that have been gen'd out and all they do it deactivate them. Bf2 was that way back in the day.

Seems like we had a very good turn out!!! Too bad the weather morons were wrong, we could of had a bon fire! Oh well! Too bad we didn't get to try that action halflife 2! But the mw2 was sweet...