WNY Gamers Club June 2011 LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club June LAN Event

Saturday June 11th, 2011

starting around 2pm

We have spots for 14 so let us know you're coming to guarantee one. There will be the usual munchies and pizza, Thanks!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

Post what games you'd like to play in your reply!

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

Well, I guess it's settled then... me & my A$$ are going to show up & cannonball all that water outta your pool & into your car... FREE of charge!! B)

I've been busy, this does generally occur around this time of year for me, which is why I have been somewhat absent from the lan's. Combine that with my new schedule @ work which has me working Saturdays now & that only causes for issues.

So what are we expecting to play @ the lan this time around?

-- Nem

Maybe In

None of this maybe crap, bring your ass, as you have missed way too many! :lol:

In other news, the pool is open all you need are some trunks, although it's kind of cold!

Too bad your schedule changed! Not sure what we'll be playing as who knows who is going to have what? Guess we can take a vote when we're all here...

Well, I guess it's settled then... me & my A$$ are going to show up & cannonball all that water outta your pool & into your car... FREE of charge!! B)

I've been busy, this does generally occur around this time of year for me, which is why I have been somewhat absent from the lan's. Combine that with my new schedule @ work which has me working Saturdays now & that only causes for issues.

So what are we expecting to play @ the lan this time around?

-- Nem

Maybe In

None of this maybe crap, bring your ass, as you have missed way too many! :lol:

In other news, the pool is open all you need are some trunks, although it's kind of cold!

We need a list of top 3 games because I need to get them installed on the lady's laptop before Saturday. She just got steam installed all by herself and was excited when she saw call of duty black ops was free for a weekend but we didn't get a chance to play it.