Duke Nukem Forever

Nemesis

The name is legendary, not to mention how long it took to re-make the game!! B) It's release is right around the corner. It's classic Duke with a nice new fresh coat of paint. So, who all will be jumping onto the Duke Nukem Forever bandwagon & getting this game? What system will U get it for ... PC, PS3 or 360?

DNF offers both Single & Multiplayer modes & the weapons look awesome, not to mention the gameplay. Capture the Babe anyone?! ;)

So, what Edition of Duke Nukem Forever will U be getting ... Standard or Balls of Steel?

Duke Nukem Forever -->> 6/14/11

-- Nem

PC and since that is the day before my birthday Nem it would be so thought full of you to get me a copy. :)

Why yes, yes it would be most kind of me to get that for you as a Birthday present... however, that's what girlfriends are for ;)

I'll let you go ahead & let you buy it for me as a belated Birthday gift.

-- Nem

PC and since that is the day before my birthday Nem it would be so thought full of you to get me a copy. :)

Why yes, yes it would be most kind of me to get that for you as a Birthday present... however, that's what girlfriends are for ;)

I'll let you go ahead & let you buy it for me as a belated Birthday gift.

-- Nem

Thinking about preordering this game in honor of Bob... Anyone know if the bastardized the LAN support?

That URL for steam shows DNF Standard Edition being sold @ $44.99

I'm planning on buying this not only b/c of honoring Bob but b/c I enjoy this game as well.

Too bad they aren't offering a DNF package where we could have 4 people involved @ a discounted price.

-- Nem

I'm planning on buying this not only b/c of honoring Bob but b/c I enjoy this game as well.

Too bad they aren't offering a DNF package where we could have 4 people involved @ a discounted price.

-- Nem

You may see a 4 pack the week of release....

-- Nem

You may see a 4 pack the week of release....

I went to Gamestop & did a reserve there for it... doing so will net you a free bonus DLC for it called Dukes Big Package, something you don't get thru Steam.

-- Nem

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Duke Nukem Forever has a Patch coming out soon... one of the things it does is it allows Duke to carry up to 4 guns instead of just 2.

There is DLC coming out for DNF soon as well.

-- Nem