WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its definitely less buggy than before and works fine when used as intended. I tried to set up "SuperTaaank" a mode with 15 Tanks and 1 survivor. It wouldn't take, and crashed after the 15 second respawn time. *Sigh*

Some retro stuff i want to play again...

1nsane

Operation Flash Point

UT

Not Retro but we just don't play

Grid

Not Retro but we don't play at all because some people dont like hammers....

Red Faction Guerrilla

It's Hammer Time!!!

MANDOOR!!! Get ready Tecboy, I got a Hammer just itchin to slam that door of yours shut!! ;-)

Lapres, I'm SOOO looking forward to that L4D2 Super Server... I loved when it worked in L4D, should be flippin awesome on L4D2.

Classic UT may be interesting... lots of fond memories of that game back in the day.

Dungeon Seige 3 will be out in March, can't wait to play that during the LAN & April's LPE.

I would love to see a working solution of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit @ this lan... that game totally rocks.

Killing Floor is definitely on my list of games to play as well this LAN.

-- Nem

Its definitely less buggy than before and works fine when used as intended. I tried to set up "SuperTaaank" a mode with 15 Tanks and 1 survivor. It wouldn't take, and crashed after the 15 second respawn time. *Sigh*

Some retro stuff i want to play again...

1nsane

Operation Flash Point

UT

Not Retro but we just don't play

Grid

Not Retro but we don't play at all because some people dont like hammers....

Red Faction Guerrilla

It's Hammer Time!!!

Well gang, it looks like I'm NOT going to the LAN Party now... my wonderful ATI Radeon HD 4890 Video Card puked on me Sunday night & now I have to RMA it back to the vendor & wait 4 them to send a new one... who knows how many weeks that'll take.

-- Nem

Wow, when it rains it pours... now my motherboard is bad as well. That's 2 items I have to RMA now. It's looking like someone really doesn't want me bringing my PC to the LAN... I'm suspicious of Lapres ;-)

I'll see about swinging bye for a bit to visit.

-- Nem